"Microns & Nano d'Or":
The Microns & Nano d’Or,
regarded by professionals
as the indisputable benchmark of innovation,
rewards microtechnological and nanotechnological innovations
that are show-cased at the fair for the first time.
Nanotechnology has considerable potential for development and application, so Micronora has
decided to encourage companies in this sector to enter the competition which until now have been
reserved for microtechnology.
They will be in the "products integrating nanotechnology solutions" category.
The winner will receive a Nano d’Or.
See the winners 2016
See the winners of previous trade fairs
- Microtechnical components
- Devices and sub-assemblies integrating microtechnical components
- Microtechnical production tools and instruments (stamping, moulding and forming, control instruments, etc.)
- Machine tools and microtechnical production machinery, automated systems, fittings
- Micro and nano-system demonstrators and prototypes reserved for laboratories, technical centres and design offices
- Products integrating nanotechnology solutions